THINGS YOU HAVE TO DO IN CUSCO
You have planned a small vacation and want to make the most of your visit to Cusco; We recommend the following list of places you can visit and discover how beautiful Cusco is.
1. Historic Center: The historic center of the city comprises from the beginning of the avenue the sun and includes the Plaza de Armas, the traditional neighborhoods of San Blas, San Cristobal, Santa Ana and ends at the market of San Pedro, forming part of of the monumental hull; Within the historic center you will find museums and churches, with a great combination between the Spanish and Inca times, also the traditional neighborhoods because of their location have beautiful views of the city from different points.
2. Archaeological Centers: One of the biggest attractions that Cusco has, are its archaeological sites that are both in the city, and in the provinces and that attract much attention from visitors, the city itself is an archaeological center, for where you walk you breathe history.
3. Make spectacular walks: Cusco is within the route of the Qhapac Ñan, ancient royal road that connected the entire empire of Tahuantinsuyo; and it is a great plan if you want to do something different and adventurous, there are short routes like walking to different archaeological centers or longer routes such as going to know the snow-capped mountains or the same Inca trail.
4. Enjoy the rich gastronomy: The typical Cusco dishes, find it in the traditional picanterías, where you immerse yourself in a unique and incomparable experience.
5. Mystical Trips: Cusco having so much energy, you can make spiritual trips to connect with nature and enjoy the mysticism that Cusco has.